During the Catch-Up Press Conference with Miss Universe Philippines 2021 Beatrice Luigi Gomez earlier, thirty three (33) of the forty nine Official Delegates of #MissUniversePhilippines2022 were introduced to members of the pageant media.
Note: This is not the Press Presentation. Only the ladies who are currently in Manila were invited to join.
In the meantime, here are the winners of the #MUPH2022FashionAndRunwayChallenge with BRAGAIS SHOES and #ARTEPartyList!
Aces & Queens Bet #5 for 2022 is Island Girl Jedidah Hefervez Korinihona. She is 25 and was born in the Solomon Islands. She also took up Project Management in Australia.
Jedi is a model for several beauty products. She has been playing volleyball for 5 years now and is competing in a national pageant for the 2nd time representing Davao Del Sur. Last year, she made it to the Top 30 of Miss Universe Philippines.
You might remember her as part of the Top 75 during Miss Universe Philippines 2021. This time around, she is being introduced as one of the ladies for Aces & Queens for 2022. As far as which national pageant she is being lined up for, it still remains to be seen. But here are quick infos on Isabelle Kristine M. Braza. Or Bella if you will:
Posted @withregram • @aces_and_queens Isabelle Braza is a Tourism Graduate of UP Diliman and currently works as a business manager. Bella has been modelling since 2008 and has appeared in 28 commercials, including Jollibee, McDonald’s, Visa, Milo, Nestea, Slimmer’s World, among others.
For Bella this will be the second time she will be competing in a national pageant. Last year, she made it to the Top 75 of Miss Universe Philippines but did not move on to the next round because of existing commitments.
The screenshots below show the engagement of Miss Universe Philippines 2021 2nd Runner-Up Steffi Rose Aberasturi to her boyfriend Karl Arcenas. Now what will this mean to the clamor of pageant fans for her return to national pageantry this year? Well, your guess is as good as mine.
Earlier tonight, a Zoom Press Conference was hosted by the MUPH Organization in honor of Miss Universe Philippines and 70th Miss Universe Top 5 Finalist Beatrice Luigi Gomez. Selected members of TV and pageant media attended the same. Below are some quick highlights:
– Luigi is very close to (now) Miss Universe Harnaaz Sandhu of India. She is happy with her victory.
– If Luigi can invite Harnaaz to the Philippines for a reunion in the future, she would definitely do so. And she will also invite four other fellow delegates close to her: Vietnam, Singapore, Nepal and Armenia.
– During the Preliminaries, Luigi was smiling from ear-to-ear during her presentations – partly because of Selection Committee member Marian Rivera. After seeing her continuous cheers in the panel, she just couldn’t remove the smile on her face. She was very happy.
– Luigi felt a surge of confidence during the finals right after the opening number when she saw how many Filipinos were in the audience. From there, she was just too thrilled to give her best even more.
– When asked what Filipino food she misses most, Luigi said #humba. She hasn’t been eating pork ever since arriving in Israel.
– Luigi would have wanted to tour Tel-Aviv before returning to the Philippines. But due to lack of time, she will plan another visit to Israel in the future.
– Early tomorrow night, Luigi will be back to the Philippines. Have a good flight! ✈️
And to our Miss Universe Philippines Beatrice Luigi Gomez, thank you so much for bringing honor to the country. Making it to the Top 5 means that you continued with our placement streak and upped the ante even higher.
I guess the feeling of vindication is in order, after proving all the naysayers wrong.
Hi! Norman here. When I'm not working, I spend most of my free time planning on daily blogs. If you will notice, I always make sure that a fresh topic comes out everyday - not an easy thing to do but it's all good. Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the visit!
"By viewing this blog, the viewer acknowledges that s/he has read and agrees to the terms of this disclaimer and assumes total responsibility and risk for his/her use of this blog. The content of this blog is published as an information service only and is presented “as is.” Please recognize that the information is general in nature and does not constitute and is not intended to be viewed as expert, legal or professional advice.
It confers no warranties, rights or merchantibility and makes no representations as to its accuracy, completeness or validity. In addition, those opinions expressed by readers and third parties who have elected to post their comments and opinions are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of the author who is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by such readers and/or third parties.
The author of this blog is not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, losses, injuries or damages -- be it direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or other -- arising from its display or use.
The author of this blog is also not responsible for the content of, accuracy of, or opinions expressed in third party sites to which this blog links. "