Earlier tonight, a Zoom Press Conference was hosted by the MUPH Organization in honor of Miss Universe Philippines and 70th Miss Universe Top 5 Finalist Beatrice Luigi Gomez. Selected members of TV and pageant media attended the same. Below are some quick highlights:
– Luigi is very close to (now) Miss Universe Harnaaz Sandhu of India. She is happy with her victory.
– If Luigi can invite Harnaaz to the Philippines for a reunion in the future, she would definitely do so. And she will also invite four other fellow delegates close to her: Vietnam, Singapore, Nepal and Armenia.
– During the Preliminaries, Luigi was smiling from ear-to-ear during her presentations – partly because of Selection Committee member Marian Rivera. After seeing her continuous cheers in the panel, she just couldn’t remove the smile on her face. She was very happy.
– Luigi felt a surge of confidence during the finals right after the opening number when she saw how many Filipinos were in the audience. From there, she was just too thrilled to give her best even more.
– When asked what Filipino food she misses most, Luigi said #humba. She hasn’t been eating pork ever since arriving in Israel.
– Luigi would have wanted to tour Tel-Aviv before returning to the Philippines. But due to lack of time, she will plan another visit to Israel in the future.
– Early tomorrow night, Luigi will be back to the Philippines. Have a good flight! ✈️