Here we go again! Are you ready for this, dear readers? (Photo credit: Spotimg HD Wallpapers)
Last year, Mary-Elizabeth Coetzee of South Africa correctly predicted the Top 3 Miss World 2013 placers (in the right order).
Here we go again, dear readers!
Predict Miss World 2014 and her two Princesses gets its official launch today.
The mechanics and ground rules are simple:
1) Predict the winner of Miss World 2014 and her two (2) Princesses. The person who correctly nails the 1-2-3 ranking wins. In the event that nobody gets the right combination, your blogger will determine the winner based on who comes closest to the final results.
2) Should there be two or more entries with the same predictions of the correct winners, a draw will decide on who will get the prize (to be announced in a separate post later on).
3) You can only change your predictions once. No ifs, no buts. So better hold your horses for now. Excitement won’t get you anywhere if you hastily send in your entry.
4) Only one entry per person. No double entries from the same individual. There are those who may resort to using different aliases or email addresses. Anyone caught doing so (by our trusted I.T. point person) will be automatically disqualified.
5) Once you have made up your mind, email your predictions to: email@example.com, together with your complete name, address and contact detail/s. Incomplete entries will not be validated until you provide me with such. Don’t worry. I will keep everything confidential.
6) Deadline for submission of entries will be 11:59PM (Manila time) of December 13, 2014 (Saturday). If you live in a different time zone, please take note of the equivalent difference. I will not entertain reasons that would seek reconsideration for missing the deadline based on his/her location.
The contest is open to everyone, regardless of country or nationality. But should the eventual winner come from outside the Philippines, he/she will receive an online shopping credit as prize. It’s a different package if the lucky predictor resides in the Philippines.
So let the predictions begin! :-D