The Search is On!
The first national beauty pageant to open its doors for 2020
For its 20th year, Miss Philippines Earth takes on the theme “Eco-Angels” to underscore the delegates’ role as guardians of nature.
Today, more than ever, there is a need to further environmental awareness especially among the youth on the Earth’s worsening condition, and the MPE delegates would be ready to spread their wings and guide the people on how to adapt a more sustainable lifestyle.
Do you have what it takes to be #MISSPHILIPPINESEARTH 2020?
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S:
– SHE MUST BE AT LEAST 5’4
– Minimum age: 18
– Maximum age: 28 YEARS OLD (must still be 28 by December 2020)
– HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE WITH GOOD MORAL CHARACTER
– SINGLE with no children
– SHE MUST POSSESS BEAUTY IN FACE AND FIGURE
– MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND CONCERN ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENT
– Planted trees
– Promoted environmental projects in the city/municipality she represents
Come for screening:
Carousel Productions Inc.
7 Ideal St. Bgy. Addition Hills,
Mandaluyong City, 1550
MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS @ 1pm to 5pm
For screening, bring your swimsuit and the following requirements below.
– Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
– Completed Entry Form (Download here: http://www.missearthphilippines.com/application/2020 MEP-OFFICIAL-ENTRY-FORM.doc)
– Copy of High School diploma
– 1 Headshot photo
– 1 full body shot photo
– 1 Tree-planting photo
– 1 Swimsuit photo
– One minute video of yourself showing why you should be an advocate for the environment
– CITY OR MUNICIPALITY YOU WILL REPRESENT
Email requirements also to : firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFO CALL:
TEL: 8-7241810 or 8-7241830
Look for AIREENA OR LOVELY