Having watched all the introduction videos of the Miss Universe Philippines 2022 Official Delegates, I find it tough to assess each entry based solely on how they project themselves while speaking. I added three more #personal parameters:
1. which video did I watch over and over again and enjoyed myself each time;
2. which video was able to maximize the content in just half a minute
3. which video made the delegate truly interesting to want to know her even more
I picked my personal Top 3 from among them:
1. Francheska Alexine Dadivas – Roxas City – she had me at the tiger prawn closeup and a smart wink – two details that quickly promoted the city and then her cool self.
2. Vanessa Caro – Iloilo Province – her voice was so well-modulated that I wanted to listen to every word she said. She can be an effective motivational speaker.
3. Katrina Llegado – Taguig City – she was able to encapsulate a lot about herself in just a short amount of time, and without sounding like she was in a hurry to impress.
Seven Honorable mentions: Celeste Cortesi of Pasay, Pauline Amelinckx of Bohol, Lou Piczon of Cebu Province, Michelle Dee of Makati City, Annabelle McDonnell of Misamis Oriental, Dorothy Gemillan of Iloilo City and Julia Saubier of Albay
If you want to watch all the remaining intro vids, head over to the YouTube channel of Empire Philippines.