If you have been waiting for the dates of the Manila Screening of Mutya ng Pilipinas 2017, then here it is.This coming June 12 and 19 – from 1pm to 5pm – the NCR-based applicants will be screened at the West Avenue Suites in Quezon City. All regional eliminations are in full swing and it will all come to a final assembly of this year’s candidates early next month leading to all the pre-pageant activities that include the Press Presentation come July 19 and the much-awaited finals on August 4. Reigning winners Ganiel Krishnan (left photo), Jaya San Jose and Michelle Thorlund will be around to lend their presence to the 2017 edition of the pageant institution that has carved a niche for producing some of the most beautiful faces in the national level.
And normannorman.com will be there to bring you all the action!
Please bring cocktail dress, heels and wear light make up 👸🏼
• Natural Born Female; High School Graduate. At least 18 but not more than 24 years old; with a minimum height of 5’5”;
• Must be least a high school graduate
• Must possess beauty of face and figure, has an outstanding personality, smart and witty;
• Must be single and never been married;
• Must be of Filipino ancestry, with at least one (1) grandparent in the direct paternal or maternal line possessing Filipino citizenship
• One Colored Passport size photo, one colored head shot and one Colored Full Body shot in swimsuit
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Photocopy of High School Diploma, if available
• Overseas participants must submit proof of Filipino ancestry in the form of a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate of either the Filipino grandparents or parents.