Here are photos from the formal sendoff given in honor of Miss Teen International Philippines 2018 Simone Nadine Bornilla at West Avenue Suites earlier.
Nadine will soon depart for New Delhi, India to represent the country in Miss Teen International 2018 from December 12-19, 2018. It is hoped that she will bring more honor to the country in international pageantry in this competition among teenage ladies from all over the world.
Best of luck in the journey and do us proud! 🇵🇭👑👸
Photos by Joy Arguil
In what is considered the most unique three-way pageant with a cause, the Press Launch of Lhive Free Redvocates | The 2018 Search for the HIV/AIDS Advocacy Ambassadors was held at the Penthouse of West Avenue Suites with the presence of Miss International 2016 Kylie Verzosa, Beauty Queen Maker Rodgil Flores, Dr. Jose Gerard Belimac of DOH and Ms Marionne Callo-Briones of ICI Asia to explain more about this brand-new endeavor spearheaded by the Department of Health Philippines.
There will be three (3) categories: Male, Female and Transgender Women that effectively means having three (3) top winners during the finals set for September 28 at the SMX Convention Center Manila.
This tri-pageant aims to find the most committed individuals who will speak for the HIV/AIDS Awareness campaign of the DOH. But it will still run the usual course of a pageant, with a marked focus on the ability of each candidate to become creative influencers to different sectors of the society.
“The Lhive Free Redvocates is a search for exemplary individuals who are willing to be champions of this campaign. Just like Ms. Verzosa, they will help spread information about HIV and AIDS and promote safe sex with the goal of preventing new cases.” said Health Secretary Francisco T. Duque III.
As a three-way pageant, men, women and transgender women are free to join LHIVE FREE Redvocates. It is open to individuals aged 20-26 years old who have good communication skills and are passionate about the campaign’s cause.
To know more about LHIVE FREE or to join LHIVE FREE REDVOCATES, please visit http://www.redvocatespageant.com
Mutya ng Pilipinas 2016 titleholders Ganiel Krishnan, Jaya San Jose and Michelle Thorlund
If you have been waiting for the dates of the Manila Screening of Mutya ng Pilipinas 2017, then here it is.This coming June 12 and 19 – from 1pm to 5pm – the NCR-based applicants will be screened at the West Avenue Suites in Quezon City. All regional eliminations are in full swing and it will all come to a final assembly of this year’s candidates early next month leading to all the pre-pageant activities that include the Press Presentation come July 19 and the much-awaited finals on August 4. Reigning winners Ganiel Krishnan (left photo), Jaya San Jose and Michelle Thorlund will be around to lend their presence to the 2017 edition of the pageant institution that has carved a niche for producing some of the most beautiful faces in the national level.
And normannorman.com will be there to bring you all the action!
Please bring cocktail dress, heels and wear light make up 👸🏼
• Natural Born Female; High School Graduate. At least 18 but not more than 24 years old; with a minimum height of 5’5”;
• Must be least a high school graduate
• Must possess beauty of face and figure, has an outstanding personality, smart and witty;
• Must be single and never been married;
• Must be of Filipino ancestry, with at least one (1) grandparent in the direct paternal or maternal line possessing Filipino citizenship
• One Colored Passport size photo, one colored head shot and one Colored Full Body shot in swimsuit
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Photocopy of High School Diploma, if available
• Overseas participants must submit proof of Filipino ancestry in the form of a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate of either the Filipino grandparents or parents.