Earlier, the Miss Universe Philippines Press Conference was held via Zoom with at least thirty (30) members of the pageant and entertainment media present taking turns in asking Rabiya Mateo questions about her preparations, thoughts and opinions on several matters leading to the 69th Miss Universe.
Here are some interesting details Rabiya shared:
– If it were up to her, she would like to be roomies with Adline Castelino of India so she can fill up the half of her Indian heritage with more cool learnings.
– Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach was gracious enough to lend her something that will bring good luck in the competition. I know this to be a pair of earrings.
– Rabiya has only met Laura Olascuaga of Colombia and Vanessa Velasquez of El Salvador in person so far. She is excited to bond with more of her sisters soon.
– She made an appeal to pageant netizens to stop the bashing of the other candidates.
– She will enter the Miss Universe bubble on May 6.
Before we all get totally hooked up with the 69th Miss Universe fever, don’t forget to download the Miss Universe Philippines App (MUPH) – your digital front row access to all the news and updates about the biggest pageant in the country. It is very easy to use and navigate – no need to go through complex tutorials and the like.
This app was created by Choicely of Finland under the supervision of CEO Kaius Meskanen and Designer Emiisa F. Knuutinen.
MUPH is now available for download on both the Android and iOS platforms via the Google Play store and App Store, respectively.
#MUPH #MissUniversePhilippines #Choicely