Last night’s Preliminaries of Miss Universe Philippines 2022 may have either sealed the winning fate of some or led to a bit of a shuffle at the top. Regardless, the 32 Finalists performed at their best. The announcement of recipients for nineteen (19) sponsors’ special awards gave us clues as to who have gained favors among the corporate supporters of the national pageant, as follows:
1) Michelle Marquez Dee of Makati garnered a lion’s share of the same by being named #MissKumuniverse, Face of Belo Essentials, Miss Savepoint Plus, Miss BRAGAIS SHOES, Miss Cream Silk and Miss Medical City.
2) Pauline Amelinckx of Bohol was named Frontrow Choice Queen and Miss MG Cars (MG Morris Garages Philippines),
3) Ma Katrina Llegado got Miss Philippine Airlines and Miss CAD (Center for Advanced Dentistry)
4) Celeste Cortesi pocketed the Miss Avana and Miss Aqua Boracay
5) Chantal Elise Schmidt as Miss Cavaso
6) Ivylou Borbon of Pangasinan as Miss Luxxe Slim Fitness Queen
7) Angelica Lopez of Palawan as Luxxe Immunplus Queen Majestic
8. Gillian Katherine De Mesa as Miss Smilee Apparel
9) Lou Dominique Piczon as Miss Okada Manila
10) Isabel Luche as Miss Jewelmer
11) Dani Camcam as Miss Coins.ph
Personally, my best performers for both Swimsuit and Evening Gown segments are not far from the list of names who won Special Awards last night. The power trio of Michelle Dee, Celeste Cortesi and Katrina Llegado plus Pauline Amelinckx of Bohol delivered as expected. Additionally, I would say that Angelica Lopez of Palawan, Ivylou Borbon of Pangasinan, Lou Dominique Piczon, Ghenesis Latugat of Baguio City, Annabelle McDonnell of Misamis Oriental, Vanessa Caro of Iloilo Province and Chantal Schmidt of Cebu City made their supporters proud in both scored areas of competition.
Let’s see who will eventually win Miss Universe Philippines 2022 on Saturday, and be named as Miss PLDT Home as well.
The Road to the Final Predictions is now shaping up nicely.
Powered by PLDT Home