Nicole Borromeo is the 11th and last
Aces & Queens Class of 2022 for Binibining Pilipinas 2022 all in one row for application.
Left to right above: Stacey Gabriel, Gwendoline Meliz Soriano, Nicole Borromeo, Joanna Rabe, Patricia Go, Roberta Tamondong, Ethel Abellanosa, Kristine Malicsi, Liz Mabao, Joanna Day and Iman Cristal
Nicole Borromeo, Joanna Rabe, Patricia Go, Roberta Tamondong and Ethel Abellanosa
L-R: Stacey Gabriel, Gwendoline Soriano, Kristine Malicsi, Liz Mabao, Joanna Day, Iman Cristal
Here are six (6) more entrants of Aces & Queens for Binibining Pilipinas 2022. The first one floored me the minute I learned of her inclusion.
Watch out for 11th and final lady around noontime today.
Roberta Tamondong of Laguna
Joanna Rabe of Zambales
Gwendoline Soriano of Pangasinan
Patricia Go of Quezon City
Stacey Gabriel of Rizal Province
Joanna Day of Malolos, Bulacan
Someone else is #Binibini-ready.
And I’m sure this lady will make an impact in Binibining Pilipinas 2022.
Roberta Tamondong, I support you!
Her bid will be a joint effort of Kagandahang Flores and ProMedia Philippines.
Roberta in Coron, Palawan during her working staycation last week
At least four of last year’s Binibinis are being rumored to return for Binibining Pilipinas 2022 to pick up where they left off and hopefully nail a crown this time around. Karen Laurrie Mendoza, Gabrielle Basiano, Francesca Taruc and Graciella Lehmann are looking at unfinished pageant businesses.
The likes of Roberta Tamondong and Chelsea Fernandez, on the other hand, are likely to do crossovers.
The important requirement is for all the applicants to be fully-vaccinated upon joining.
Watch the report of my friend Mario Dumaual below.
Usually at the start of each year, pageant fans would come up with their wish-list of ladies they want to see taking part in the upcoming season of national competitions.
Here are five (5) who could possibly be in the radar of followers:
1) Roberta Tamondong – after successfully completing her reign as Miss Eco Teen Philippines 2020 and Miss Eco Teen International 2020, this 19 Year-old Lagunense could be planning a pageant re-entry with hopes of getting a better crown for herself. Why not? She has the beauty, height and brains to do so. I can see her lining up for Binibining Pilipinas.
2) Maria Isabela Galeria – an unfinished business in Miss Universe Philippines may likely convince this tall and beautiful Sorsoganon to re-enter and possibly conquer the crown she was hoping to win last 2020.
3) Ma. Ahtisa Manalo – she was said to be looking at 2022 as the year when she would finally sign up for Miss Universe Philippines and represent her beloved Province of Quezon. She still has a business that keeps her busy always. But it is likely that she will find the time to cross over from BBP to MUPH.
4) Phoebe Godinez – Following last year’s impressive showing of Cebu City in the nationals, the Queen City of the South (or the entire province for that matter) will be most pressured to do back-to-backs. This tall Cebuana is currently a Candidate of Hiyas ng Pilipinas. But who’s stopping her from giving the other pageants a try this year? She has been waiting in the wings long enough.
5) Klea Pineda – now showbiz personalities joining pageants is nothing new. In fact, they always have an early edge when joining one. Klea just wrapped up with her teleserye commitments for GMA7. If she does not get another long-term project soon enough, then there is a good chance of seeing her in Miss World Philippines.
There are more possibilities in 2022.
This quintet is a teaser of beautiful Filipinas who just might shine this year.
It won’t be long till Miss Eco Teen International 2020 Roberta Tamondong returns to Egypt where she will crown her successor before the year ends. For now, let’s enjoy her latest photoshoot. She is garbed in Manny Halasan.
Associate stylist @itsreygie
Creative& Set design @styledbysam.ph @itsreygie
Lace wig by @mermaidmanilahair
Special Thanks to @promediaph
#styledbysam #mannyhalasan #halasancouture #mannyhalasancrownandjewels
During Day 1 of Screening for Miss World Philippines 2021 at Red Hotel Philippines, the #Independents were in control as all the ladies who submitted themselves for scrutiny by the panel came from those who are not affiliated with the two big beauty camps of the country. And there is quite a number of hidden gems with high potentials among them.
Almost all the reigning titleholders joined the screening panel save for Glyssa Perez who is still in Australia.
Just to give you hints on the identities of some of the aspirants:
– a Boholana Lawyer from Tagbilaran who teaches and specializes in Environmental Law;
– a Filipina-French ingenue who used to be UK-based;
– a Filipina-British charmer who used to be a talent of Starstruck and the GMA Artist Center;
– a former titleholder of a smaller national pageant who has already represented us internationally;
– a former Earth Warrior from Bataan who has now fully spread her wings as an Angel;
– a tall Batangueña who studied in Milan, Italy where she partially grew up;
– a former #hometowngirl of Mutya
– a doll-faced beauty who took part in a pageant organized by the biggest Sunday noontime show on Philippine TV;
– she was a #phenomenal woman last 2020;
– a Miss Iloilo titleholder;
Tomorrow, Day 2, the camp beauties will take centerstage along with the first batch of applicants for #MrWorldPhilippines 2021.
Pleased to share with you Episode 3 of Paheantry Norms Season 3 which happens to be Part 1 of our Christmas With The Queens Series. My guests here are newly-crowned Miss Eco Teen International 2020 Roberta Tamondong, Mutya Pilipinas Asia Pacific International 2019 Klyza Castro and Aliwan Fiesta Digital Queen 2020 Jannarie Zarzoso.
The 4th guest was supposed to be Mutya Top Model of the World Philippines 2019 Tyra Goldman. Unfortunately, she had difficulty getting out of work on time to catch the live broadcast.
Arrival photos of Miss Eco Teen 2020 Ro-An Tamondong at NAIA T3 earlier.
She was met at the VIP Lounge by Miss World Philippines Organization National Director Arnold Vegafria and Kagandahang Flores Camp’s Rodgil Flores.
Her official Press Conference will be tomorrow afternoon at Annabel’s in Quezon City.
Welcome back, Ro-an and Mabuhay ka!
Newly-crowned Miss Eco Teen International 2020 Ro-An Tamondong has left Hurghada and started her flights back home.
From Hurghada, she will fly to Cairo for a 5-hour layover before boarding another Etihad Airways flight going to Abu Dhabi late tonight. And at around 2am of December 8, she will get to the plane that will bring her to Manila. She should be back home after lunch tomorrow.
Have good flights ahead, Ro-An! ✈️
HMUA Elron Young