Sharing with you Episode 4 of Pageantry Norms Season 2 on the topic “Fresh Faces in Male Pageantry”.
#NextAttraction on #PageantryNormsSeason2:
It will be raining men in Episode 4 of #PageantryNorms. I invited #FreshFaces in male pageantry who are either competing right now or will potentially join in 2021:
1) A SEA Games Gold Medalist in Modern Pentathlon 🏃;
2) A Fil-Am Swimming Coach 🏊♂️;
3) A Fil-Kiwi Professional Model 🕺🏼;
4) A Fil-Chi who is currently part of Mr & Ms Chinatown Philippines 🧧 and
5) A Professional Educator who used to teach in Thailand 👨🏫
Join us in the interactive discussion this coming Sunday, October 4 at 4pm on TPPTV via The Philippine Pageantry.
At first, I thought of approaching Century Tuna Superbods 2020 as a pageant of sorts. But I digressed. After all, this is primarily a fitness-and-lifestyle competition that seeks to find the most inspiring among the Finalists who can become the potential brand ambassadors of the product.
Thus, my list of Early Favorites is a mix of:
1. Interesting personalities with uplifting back stories or fresh takes on fitness
2. Finalists with social media popularity but this counts just as a support to #1 and not an absolute consideration for now.
3. Aspirants who, from where I blog, looks to have the ability to motivate and inspire.
4. Lastly, I still clung to the previous peg of the competition for its winners. Not knowing yet if Century Tunâ will head to a different branding direction during these tough times, I want a selection that has a bit of everything.
For now, I arranged them in alphabetical order – by name – for each category.
Males: Enzo Bonoan, Erie Matic, Julian Roxas, Kirk Bondad, Malcolm Mostoles and Robert Hamilton
Females: Candice Ramos, Christine Picardal, Kathleen Paton, Keylyn Trajano, Samantha Purvor and Shirley Garcia
A lot of things can still happen between now and the finals in September. So I’m pretty sure the list will have movements depending on how each one of the 34 Finalists would move up or down in the process of determining the best among the best.
Here are the individual photos of the finalists of Century Tuna Everybod Superbod 2020 who inspire us to STAY STRONG!
Photos captured by Xander Angeles
I really had a fun time during the Launch of Century Tuna Superbods 2020 along with celebrity endorsers Alden Richards & Nadine Lustre, the 34 deserving Finalists and the man behind it all, Sir Greg Banzon.
Know more about this year’s finalists as they go through the various unique #NewNormal events that will set everyone up for the finals this coming September.
The 34 Finalists are:
Grace del Rosario
normannorman.com will feature them soon! I know that there are already familiar names up there for you.
PS I was also chosen as one of the best #staystrong outfits among the invited media.