Time to meet – and know the individual names – of the 18 Official Candidates of Miss Econest 2018 in their identical mint green one-piece swimsuits provided by DR SWIM. They were introduced during the Press Presentation presided over by President/CEO/COO Atty. Beulah Coeli Fiel for Econest WMC at the Quezon City Sports Club last night.
1. Daniella Santillan – Catanduanes
2. Sheena Zaldivar – Dapitan City
3. KC P. Fajardo – Manila
4. Pamela Bianca Villacorte – Caloocan City
5. Almina Marie Lazaro Gange – Palawan
6. Mary Ann Joy Ariola – Zambales
7. Christine Juliane Opiaza – Olongapo City
8. Judylyn Clores Andal – Batangas
9. Andrea Sulangi – Bataan
10. Crisly Kate David Cristobal – Bataan
11. Jean Landicho – Bataan
12. Nicole Miñano – Romblon
13. Chryzia Nicdao Cantalejo – Olongapo City
14. Leandrea Batingan – Bulacan
15. Kath Cayabyab (Kathleen Nicole Dreyfus Cayabyab) – Malabon City
16. Melissa Rae Araneta – Zambales
17. KP Flormata (Kristine) – Zambales
18. Mecelle Clarice Silva – Las Piñas City
These eighteen (18) ladies will be extensively trained on the main thrust of the competition which is to imbue the #BeautyForSustainability platform of the organization. The eventual winner will become the face and voice in spreading more awareness and adherence to the Solid Waste Management Act for the environmentally proactive company which operates the Hermosa Sanitary Landfill Facility in Bataan.
More about the pre-pageant activities of the ladies before the Coronation Night on October 27 at the Subic Bay Convention Center.
Photos by Joy Arguil