Your blogger took all the photo ops he could with the beautiful ladies that night with the help of OPMB's Noli Berioso.
Your blogger (extreme left) with (l-r) OPMB Worldwide's Noli Berioso, host John Morante, Sash Factor's Brix Vera and Pao.
Clowning around for the camera (Photo credit: Pao)
If only Janine showed up, this photo would’ve been complete with (L-R) Shamcey Supsup, Ara Arida and Venus Raj in attendance. (Photo credit: Pao)
More beauties: (L-R) Dianne Necio, Venus Raj, Czarina Gatbonton & Mary Ann Misa (Photo credit: Pao)
It was a beautiful dinner alright.
Hosted by pageant supporter John Morante and held in honor of A&Q’s Ara and Pia (lovingly called “The Paandar Girls), the Spanish food buffet (at Metrowalk’s Taberna Tapas y Vino) was sumptuous. The drinks overflowed. And the lovely ladies lent their presence to make the night extra special. There’s Miss Universe Philippines 2013 Ara Arida, Bb. Pilipinas-Universe 2011 Shamcey Supsup, Bb. Pilipinas-Universe 2010 Venus Raj, Bb. Pilipinas 2013 1st Runner-Up Pia Wurtzbach, Bb. Pilipinas-International 2011 Dianne Necio, Bb. Pilipinas-World 2010 Czarina Gatbonton, Miss Supranational Philippines 2012 Elaine Kay Moll, Miss World Philippines 2012 First Princess Mary Ann Ross Misa, Bb. Pilipinas 2011 2nd Runner-Up Mary Jean Lastimosa and Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism 2011 Isabella Manjon. To top it off, Aces & Queens head honcho Jonas Gaffud, together with Arnold Mercado, John Cuay and Mark Besana joined the happy get-together as well.
Here are a few tidbits about some of the girls:
– Up close and personal, Ara Arida is 5x more beautiful than in pictures that we see. Her aura is a mix of sweet, sultry and down-to-earth. Without cameras or videocams tailing around, she moves and speaks in a visibly relaxed state. And oh, she loves her food spicy!
– Pia Wurtzbach is a delight to have dinner with, no pretensions whatsoever. Her face is beautifully hypnotic, just as her stance and sexy body can drive any onlooker crazy.
– I can’t get over the fact that Elaine Moll could no longer compete in a future Bb. Pilipinas because of her Miss Supranational Philippines title which wasn’t even awarded during the 2012 finals night. The girl’s height is enviable and her beauty simple but alluring. She was seated very close and never fails to flash her winsome smile everytime we engage in small talk.
– Mary Ann Ross Misa, to my pleasant surprise, has tentative plans of re-joining Miss World Philippines 2013. And I couldn’t help but give my thumbs up on the spot. She remains ravishing and unquestionably warm. She offered a hug the moment she realized that I am the blogger who featured her more than twice in the past.
– Shamcey Supsup was with boyfriend Lloyd Lee, and it’s very evident that the two lovebirds are very much into each other. Both gamely played along with the banters all throughout the night.
– And Venus Raj? This woman is a lovable character without a doubt. She makes anyone feel at ease in an instant. And I love it that she has noble plans for the future, like putting up a foundation for the education of poor children. Do I smell a political career in a few years’ time?
I wish I could’ve stayed much longer, but early Monday work still beckoned.
At any rate, my heartfelt thanks to Mama John Morante for inviting me to this exclusive affair. 😉