Are you the best fit of a candidate on the #RoadTo50th?
Ikaw na nga ba ang hinahanap na Mutya?
So you will be fully aware of The 50th Mutya Ng Pilipinas qualifications:
• Natural Born Female; High School Graduate. At least 18 but not more than 24 years old; with a minimum height of 5’5”;
• Must be least a high school graduate
• Must possess beauty of face and figure, has an outstanding personality, smart and witty;
• Must be single and never been married;
• Must have never been pregnant;
• Must be of Filipino ancestry, with at least one (1) grandparent in the direct paternal or maternal line possessing Filipino citizenship
Important Pageant Requirements:
• One Colored Passport size photo, one colored head shot and one Colored Full Body shot in swimsuit
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Photocopy of High School Diploma, if available
• Overseas participants must submit proof of Filipino ancestry in the form of a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate of either the Filipino grandparents or parents.
Please visit our website, http://www.mutyapilipinas.com or our facebook page facebook.com/mutyangpilipinaspageant and watch out for our screening and regional competitions in your are!
Baka ikaw na nga ang natatanging Mutya!
It must be YOU – the special Filipina they are looking for!
Special Shoutout to the beautiful Mutyas of Central Visayas and Southern Mindanao, the team of Mutya Ng Pilipinas will be there this coming weekend for the regional search.
June 2, Saturday in Cebu at the 38 Park Avenue Showroom in India St., IT Park Cebu; 2:00pm-6:00pm
June 3, Sunday in Davao City at Aposento Davao in Matina IT Park; 2:00pm-6:00pm.