Winners all (L-R) Reyna ng Bulacan 2nd runner up Diane Abigail Santiago of Obando; Bodyshots Bulacan May Ann Singh of Bustos; Reyna ng Turismo Bulacan Wilma Balatbat of Marilao; Miss Philippines-Earth Bulacan Jesas Aniceto of City of Malolos; Bb. Bulacan 2014 Vianca Louise Marcelo of Bocaue; Miss Philippines–World Bulacan Rickie Mae Bernabe of Baliwag; Miss Grand International Bulacan Edenielle Rio Domingo of Hagonoy; Festival Queen of Bulacan Blessing Sison of City of Meycauayan; and First Runner up Dianne Punzal of Norzagaray. (Photo credit: Joselito Caleon for Fabmanilaph)
I’ve always been amused with the annual Reyna ng Bulacan Beauty Contest, and the way they assign specific national pageants to their top winners even if such are not strictly followed once their respective competitions start screening applicants.
Just look at the 2013 results where Vessica Sambo was picked for Bb. Pilipinas, Jeslyn Santos for Miss World Philippines and Sarah Jireh Asido for Mutya ng Pilipinas/Miss Tourism International. We know that all three of them – by way of The House of JDV – applied for and were accepted as Official Candidates of Bb. Pilipinas 2014. After that, two of them no longer bothered with their assignments anymore, just like Geisha de Leon who was originally earmarked for MPE2014 but was a no-show. It’s a good thing that Aira Inoue took to hers and still joined Bodyshots Philippines 2014 – her original regionally-sashed title.
Below are the seven crowned winners. Let’s if they will be pageant-specific for 2015 or if Bb. Pilipinas will be their only contest of choice.
Reyna ng Bulacan 2014 Winners (Photo credit: Joselito Caleon for Fabmanilaph)
Congratulations to all the Reyna ng Bulacan 2014 titleholders! 🙂
Since I am from Hagonoy, Bulacan, I would just like to share with you the winners of the recently-concluded Reyna ng Bulacan 2013 where the top winners will be the province’s bets for the national beauty competitions of 2014.
(L-R): Sarah Asido for Mutya2014, Vessica Sambo for BBP2014 and Jeslyn Santos for MWP2014 (Photo credit: Critical Beauty)
The Top 5 are:
– Vessica Sambo from Malolos was crowned Bb. Bulacan Pilipinas 2013 for Bb. Pilipinas 2014.
– Jeslyn Santos from Hagonoy was named Miss World Philippinee Bulacan 2013 for Miss World Philippines 2014.
– Geisha de Leon from Marilao was adjudged Miss Earth Philippines Bulacan 2013 for Miss Philippines Earth 2014.
– Sarah Asido from Balagtas was picked Reyna ng Turismo Bulacan 2013 for Mutya ng Pilipinas 2014, if not Miss Tourism World Philippines 2014
– Aira Inuoe from San Jose del Monte was given the Bodyshots Bulacan 2013 title for Bodyshots 2014.
Congratulations to the winners!