Fadil Berisha’s son, Blair, has a popular women’s clothing store in Lower Manhattan, NYC
If you happen to be around the Downtown Manhattan area of New York City – 20th Street to be exact
– chances are you might see an establishment with the words “B&B Couture” prominently bannered on the outside. The man behind the women’s clothing store is Blair Berisha, son of the popular photographer Fadil Berisha made more familiar internationally as the official lensman of Miss Universe. He is a wardrobe stylist by profession and a good one at that.
Blair’s business may carry a whole lot of Sherri Hill creations, but he also puts forward a number of other creative design geniuses in his fold. He has a lot of beautiful gowns for all occasions, including dresses and accessories that will complete your shopping trip in just one place.
Let me just add that this guy showed up during his father’s first photoshoot with Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach (photo below) and he has only the best compliments for our Queen.
And yes, Blair loves our Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach!
Check out the Facebook page of B&B Couture
to see more of what they have in store for you! 🙂
What prizes will Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach receive?
So why is being Miss Universe a truly life-changing victory for Pia Wurtzbach? Let us count the many ways:
1) A year-long salary as Miss Universe. Amount undisclosed.
2) Luxury Accomodations in a New York City Apartment for her entire reign, inclusive of living expenses.
3) A one-year scholarship from the New York Film Academy College of Visual Performing Arts
4) A one year supply of hair care and other products from Chi
5) A new custom Diamond tiara and jewelry designed by DIC
6) Shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes
7) Swimwear by YamamaY
8) A year’s worth of skincare products from Image Skincare
9) Gym Membership to Gravity Fitness @Le Parker Meridien Hotel and Hair Services from John Barrett Salon
10) A modeling portfolio from Fadil Berisha
11) Dermatology and skincare services from Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher
12) Professional Health and Nutrition Consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot and Dental Services by Dr. Jan Linhart
13) Professional representation by the Miss Universe Organization
14) Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
15) Access to various New York City events invluding casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties
16) Personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization
Most importantly, the fame and pride that comes with the title is the most priceless part of it all!
So do you want to become the 65th Miss Universe? 🙂
Miss Philippines Pia Wurtzbach
Not that it automatically means a world of difference upon first look, but is Miss Philippines Pia Wurtzbach a personal favorite of Photographer Fadil Berisha? You see, the popular lensman made a photo grid of our representative in his Instagram account (image above), and it shows her in five different “Casino Royale”-inspired shots for your viewing pleasure.
Maybe I’m just interpreting too much into that one post. Or maybe not. Pia could really be one of his picks among the 80 contenders. 🙂
Pia's Fadil Berisha glamshot (left) and Evening Gown portrait
And the Fadil Berisha glamshots are now out.
With a Casino Royale theme going for the shoot, the popular photographer has required the ladies to be at their most femme fatale look for the camera. And our Miss Philippines Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach delivered a pose that is both striking and sharp, more like an inspired take on being a James Bond girl – sultry with a hint of mystery.
And on the right side of the photo grid above, Pia’s Evening Gown portrait for the competition is now uploaded in the website.
The blue color is in major play. I read that Fadil wants to use this hue more predominantly to bring out the Asian features of our girl.
You thoughts, dear readers? 🙂
Below is the video of the first Miss Universe photoshoot of Paulina Vega. And who else to take charge of the same but Fadil Berisha.
My question is this. Is Paulina warming up to you by now? The girl is giving it her best to live up to the glam demands of the title. 😉
courtesy of Miss Universe
Miss Philippines MJ Lastimosa by Fadil Berisha
The background (different parts of Trump National Doral
) may not be the most ideal, but these are the much-awaited glamshots of renowned photographer Fadil Berisha so the excitement for the 63rd Miss Universe Pageant has gone one notch higher. And do consider that these photos were taken during the first three days of registrations and fittings so the ladies were still somewhere in between feeling their way through and comfortably settling in.
I did not endeavor to come up with my ten best for this segment anymore, just the ones which caught my eye as soon as I got hold of all images in one sitting. 😉
Clockwise from top left: Australia, Brazil, Spain, Russia, Germany and Venezuela
Clockwise from top left: Colombia, Panama, South Africa, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and USA
Clockwise from top left: India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia
Miss Universe 2013 Marie Gabriela Isler by Fadil Berisha
My hunch is that the host city of Miss Universe 2014
will be known very soon. And when that official announcement finally lands the front page of the pageant website
, we can already have a clearer idea of how our Miss Universe Philippines 2014 MJ Lastimosa will plot her gameplan for the competition. And regardless of where it will be held, gut-feel tells me further that the place could have a healthy population of kababayans
who can give full support to our candidate. But if your blogger gets blindsided and the eventual destination will be a less popular pick, then I trust that Filipinos (at least those who can save or have the spare moolah for the trip
) will still try their best to be by our rep’s side. What city is your bet? 😉
Unless Miss Universe 2014 gets to be hosted by Baton Rouge, Louisiana, I doubt it if we shall see another round of violins, accordions, trumpets, saxophones, guitars, masks and colorful mardi gras necklaces adorning the Fadil Berisha Glamshots for Miss USA 2014. The items are peculiar (and popular ) to the state, hence, the theme.
At any rate, I selected eighteen (18) images that were to my liking and here they are in alphabetical order by state:
If you want to see all fifty-one glamshots in one place, access them HERE or you can click on the image banner below.
courtesy of OfficialMissUniverse
The sexy Ice Princess photoshoot conducted by Fadil Berisha for Miss Universe was sizzling hot. The video above is proof of how luscious and sensual the ladies were all throughout.
Janine Tugonon by Fadil Berisha in Sherri Hill number
Soon enough, you will see Miss Universe 2012 1st Runner-Up gracing the pageant’s website videos as correspondent of the ongoing edition in Moscow. She should be leaving for the Russian capital around these days where her first assignment could be the Preliminaries scheduled for Tuesday, November 5.
We can’t wait for her arrival in the host city. And oh, have I told you that she looks absolutely stunning in the Fadil Berisha shots above while wearing a knockout Sherri Hill original? 🙂
Janine Tugonon for Sherri Hill