The pageant community will always crave for any information about the staging of Miss Universe. And thus far, the rumors going around are that:
1) The 69th edition will be hosted in the Sunshine State of the USA- or Florida if you will.
2) The 69th Edition will happen around February, 2021 for a period of 15-17 days.
3) The 69th Miss Universe will be crowned on Valentine’s Day.
All three items above are definitely unconfirmed.
From where I blog, the possible truths so far are below:
1) The Miss Universe Organization could neither confirm the host location nor the inclusive dates. First quarter of 2021 is being strongly looked at, however.
2) The Miss Universe Organization has gotten in touch with the different National Directors to gather materials about their respective delegates to be used on the website, souvenir program and other promotional materials.
3) The headshots should be submitted by December 31. Guidance has been clearly provided to ensure a manageable uniformity of shots. The primary instruction is to feature the delegate as a strong and powerful woman.
4) No photographs will be shot on location and only submitted photos will be used. Hence, Fadil Berisha (or any official glam photographer for that matter) will not be present.
Only these four (4) latter items are close to being called “facts” to date.
Your thoughts, dear readers?