The pageant community will always crave for any information about the staging of Miss Universe. And thus far, the rumors going around are that:
1) The 69th edition will be hosted in the Sunshine State of the USA- or Florida if you will.
2) The 69th Edition will happen around February, 2021 for a period of 15-17 days.
3) The 69th Miss Universe will be crowned on Valentine’s Day.
All three items above are definitely unconfirmed.
From where I blog, the possible truths so far are below:
1) The Miss Universe Organization could neither confirm the host location nor the inclusive dates. First quarter of 2021 is being strongly looked at, however.
2) The Miss Universe Organization has gotten in touch with the different National Directors to gather materials about their respective delegates to be used on the website, souvenir program and other promotional materials.
3) The headshots should be submitted by December 31. Guidance has been clearly provided to ensure a manageable uniformity of shots. The primary instruction is to feature the delegate as a strong and powerful woman.
4) No photographs will be shot on location and only submitted photos will be used. Hence, Fadil Berisha (or any official glam photographer for that matter) will not be present.
Only these four (4) latter items are close to being called “facts” to date.
Your thoughts, dear readers?
While her special day was already celebrated on ABS-CBN’s ASAP, today is the exact date – January 6 – when we all give a supremely big shoutout to Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray…
The entire Universe wishes you the best!
Photo credit: Fadil Berisha Photography
Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray got first dibs in actually holding the new crown made by Mouawad. But very soon, one of the 90 candidates around her will be the first to wear it as the new titleholder.
By the way, Catriona wore a Manny Halasan gown during the unveiling of the crown.
In the meantime, here are newly-posted photos of Queen Cat taken by Fadil Berisha.
#catrionagray #missuniverse2019 #missuniverse2018
Nowadays, Fadil Berisha (who was pictured above shooting the Miss Universe 2019 candidates in pairs) uploaded not just one or two but four previously-unreleased shots that he took of Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray. He is dedicating this week to Queen Cat with various fashion photos captured from different periods during her reign. For sure, more pictures will come in the next day or two.
Anyways, here they are.
Above are photos from the first breakfast of Gazini with some of the Miss Universe 2019 candidates.
First image below is an outtake of Miss Universe Philippines Gazini Christiana Jordi Ganados from the photoshoot with Fadil Berisha for Miss Universe 2019.
Credits for her outfit:
Ethnic Jumpsuit : House Of Victoria
Stylist Kenneth Ramil Yturralde
Special thanks to @kathrynfanlo, Oli Sara for the Inaul Earrings
Gazini with Leonel Rodriguez of Chi Hair Care
In an article posted by Robert Requintina on Manila Bulletin, he confirmed that the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines will stay with BPCI according to a statement sent to the publication by the MUO.
It was also mentioned that Bb. Pilipinas 2019 will be held this coming June.
You can read it here:
Photo credit: Fadil Berisha Photography
Watch out for the final shots of Catriona Gray during her first official photoshoot as Miss Universe 2018.
Fadil Berisha was the photographer with styling from Marquis Bias and the team.
In this blog entry are behind-the-scenes snapshots taken inside the Fadil Berisha Studio in Lower Manhattan.
Casual is the theme. Fadil Berisha for Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach.
Once again, Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach and the famous lensman Fadil Berisha reunite for yet another pictorial.
This time around, the theme is casual, laid-back in a still posture-perfect kind of way. And the sneak pic shows our Queen P in all her relaxed elegance. With styling from Marquis Bias, makeup by Isabel of NYC and hair by Erol Karadag of Sassoon Salon, she was prepped up for a warm and sunny Sunday morning in the Big Apple.
Watch out for the final photos soon! 🙂
Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach by Fadil Berisha
Here is one sneak photo from the first official photoshoot of Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach with popular lensman Fadil Berisha. There are more images from where this came from. But let’s give the pleasure for the Miss Universe Organization to reveal them all soon.
Our Queen P is arriving in just hours from now (ETA 06:00 hrs) via PR536 at Terminal 2. Are you ready to welcome her? 🙂