In an article posted by Robert Requintina on Manila Bulletin, he confirmed that the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines will stay with BPCI according to a statement sent to the publication by the MUO.
It was also mentioned that Bb. Pilipinas 2019 will be held this coming June.
You can read it here:
Photo credit: Fadil Berisha Photography
Watch out for the final shots of Catriona Gray during her first official photoshoot as Miss Universe 2018.
Fadil Berisha was the photographer with styling from Marquis Bias and the team.
In this blog entry are behind-the-scenes snapshots taken inside the Fadil Berisha Studio in Lower Manhattan.
Once again, Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach and the famous lensman Fadil Berisha reunite for yet another pictorial.
This time around, the theme is casual, laid-back in a still posture-perfect kind of way. And the sneak pic shows our Queen P in all her relaxed elegance. With styling from Marquis Bias, makeup by Isabel of NYC and hair by Erol Karadag of Sassoon Salon, she was prepped up for a warm and sunny Sunday morning in the Big Apple.
Watch out for the final photos soon! 🙂
Here is one sneak photo from the first official photoshoot of Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach with popular lensman Fadil Berisha. There are more images from where this came from. But let’s give the pleasure for the Miss Universe Organization to reveal them all soon.
Our Queen P is arriving in just hours from now (ETA 06:00 hrs) via PR536 at Terminal 2. Are you ready to welcome her? 🙂
If you happen to be around the Downtown Manhattan area of New York City – 20th Street to be exact – chances are you might see an establishment with the words “B&B Couture” prominently bannered on the outside. The man behind the women’s clothing store is Blair Berisha, son of the popular photographer Fadil Berisha made more familiar internationally as the official lensman of Miss Universe. He is a wardrobe stylist by profession and a good one at that.
Blair’s business may carry a whole lot of Sherri Hill creations, but he also puts forward a number of other creative design geniuses in his fold. He has a lot of beautiful gowns for all occasions, including dresses and accessories that will complete your shopping trip in just one place.
Let me just add that this guy showed up during his father’s first photoshoot with Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach (photo below) and he has only the best compliments for our Queen.
Check out the Facebook page of B&B Couture to see more of what they have in store for you! 🙂
So why is being Miss Universe a truly life-changing victory for Pia Wurtzbach? Let us count the many ways:
1) A year-long salary as Miss Universe. Amount undisclosed.
2) Luxury Accomodations in a New York City Apartment for her entire reign, inclusive of living expenses.
3) A one-year scholarship from the New York Film Academy College of Visual Performing Arts
4) A one year supply of hair care and other products from Chi
5) A new custom Diamond tiara and jewelry designed by DIC
6) Shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes
7) Swimwear by YamamaY
8) A year’s worth of skincare products from Image Skincare
9) Gym Membership to Gravity Fitness @Le Parker Meridien Hotel and Hair Services from John Barrett Salon
10) A modeling portfolio from Fadil Berisha
11) Dermatology and skincare services from Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher
12) Professional Health and Nutrition Consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot and Dental Services by Dr. Jan Linhart
13) Professional representation by the Miss Universe Organization
14) Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
15) Access to various New York City events invluding casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties
16) Personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization
Most importantly, the fame and pride that comes with the title is the most priceless part of it all!
So do you want to become the 65th Miss Universe? 🙂