Sexy. Ravishing. Sizzlingly. Hot. That's Kris Tiffany Janson for you. (Photo credit: JanGonzales.com)
Kris and your blogger in Panglao, Bohol last August
Let’s continue with Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental 2014 Kris Tiffany Janson, our third major beauty competitor scheduled to leave for Miss Intercontinental 2014 in Magdeburg, Germany a little over a month from now.
And since Christmas is slowly sneaking in our midst, allow me to play Kris Kringle with Ms. Janson. I will come up with five (5) themes and write down the related gift I would like to wish for her. Game?
Kris during her Cary Santiago fittings
1) Something long
– preferably an abundant bouquet of long-stemmed roses I will give on the day of her departure for Europe.
2) Something black and red – preferably a gown or traditional attire (or both) in the hue of black and red and all custom-made by Cary Santiago. Almost fulfilled, I reckon.
3) Something soft – preferably a goose-down pillow which she can bring on her long-haul trip to lay her head on as well as use on her hotel bed so that she can always have a good night sleep in Berlin and Magdeburg.
4) Something sweet – preferably a box of export-quality dried mangoes from Cebu she can distribute among her fellow foreign candidates.
5) Something round – preferably the lucky coin that has brought me a nice string of good fortune. I will lend it to her for the entire 12-day stay of competition. Hopefully, it will keep her in good stead while aiming to win the Miss Intercontinental 2014 crown – the round head adornment that will take the place of the small coin she will give back to me upon her return to the country by the second week of December.
I wish you all the positivity and blessings, Kris.
No need to wrap the biggest Christmas gift I am wishing for you. Wear it proudly. Fingers-crossed! 😀
Geben Sie Ihr Bestes in Magdeburg!
(Give it your best shot in Magdeburg!)