I am very pleased to be part of this documentary video – “It Takes A Village to make a Beauty Queen” by QueenMaker Philippines – for the 50th Mutya Ng Pilipinas.
Watch me below as I share my thoughts alongside pageant experts/personalities like Arnold Mercado of Aces & Queens, Rodgil Flores of Kagandahang Flores Beauty Camp, Jontie Martinez of Galatea, Shandy Montecarlo Lim, Noel Garrovillo, Makoy Manlapaz and Mark Arthur Payumo Abalos.
The docu-video was shot at the Globe Studios of Globe Iconic BHS and during the Final Screening of Mutya ng Pilipinas at Ascott Makati.
From among the dozens of beautiful applicants who attended the Manila Screening of the 50th Mutya Ng Pilipinas last Sunday at the Ascott Makati, who will be the chosen ones to fill up the remaining spots to complete the roster of 50 #MutyaGold Official Candidates?
I can tell you now that the selection will be tough. Nearly 3/4 of the total have already been selected from all the qualifiers in the regional/provincial and overseas communities levels combined. Do the math if you will.
Photos by Joy Arguil
It’s our golden year!
O ikaw.. o ikaw na nga..
Ikaw na ba ang hinahanap na Mutya?
Narito na ang “Manila Screening” para sa Mutya Ng Pilipinas 2018 – ang iyong pagkakataon upang maipakita ang angkin mong ganda, talino at halina!
Maging bahagi ng ginintuang taon. Sa ika-15 ng Hulyo, taong kasalukuyan, pumunta sa Ascott Makati simula alas-dos ng hapon. Humarap nang buong ningning sa mga hurado at patunayan na ikaw ay karapat-dapat na maging isa sa mga opisyal na kandidata.
• Natural Born Female; High School Graduate. At least 18 but not more than 24 years old; with a minimum height of 5’5”;
• Must be least a high school graduate
• Must possess beauty of face and figure, has an outstanding personality, smart and witty;
• Must be single and never been married;
• Must have never been pregnant;
• Must be of Filipino ancestry, with at least one (1) grandparent in the direct paternal or maternal line possessing Filipino citizenship
• One Colored Passport size photo, one colored head shot and one Colored Full Body shot in swimsuit
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Photocopy of High School Diploma, if available
• Overseas participants must submit proof of Filipino ancestry in the form of a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate of either the Filipino grandparents or parents.
Please visit our website, http://www.mutyapilipinas.com or our facebook page facebook.com/mutyangpilipinaspageant and watch out for our screening and regional competitions in your are!
Baka ikaw na nga ang natatanging Mutya!