In this blog entry are photos from the Digital Media Launch of EmpirePH titled “Empyreal Glamour” held at Estancia Mall earlier.
Whatever device you’re on, beautiful stories will be available with just the click of a button! 👋
The group can’t contain the excitement for EmpirePH’s launch of its maiden issue of E Magazine, giving you stories on Entertainment, Beauty and Fashion, Lifestyle, Tech, and Music with the one and only Miss Universe Philippines 2022 Celeste Cortesi on the cover!
New digital shows will also premiere like “The Beautiful Kitchen”, “Beach Beauties” and “Main Attraction”.
The cast of “The Beautiful Kitchen” with Chef JM Sunglao, Shamcey Supsup Lee and Beatrice Luigi Gomez.
The cast of “Beach Beauties” featuring Katrina Llegado, Corinne Abalos and Chantal Schmidt.
The cast of “Main Attraction” led by Brian Gocheco, Argel Saycon and Elyson De Dios.
Unveiling to the world today, November 22. Check out the Youtube Channel of Empireph.
#EmpirePH #empiredigitalmagazine #emagazine #celestecortesi #empiretalents #digitalmagazine #entertainment #beauty #fashion #lifestyle #tech #music #beautifulstories #articles #digitalpublication
Sharing with you the 9th episode of Pageantry Norms titled “From Pageantry to Showbiz” with my guests Maxine Medina, Ara Arida, Aya Fernandez, Alec Calderon and Argel Saycon.
#NextAttraction on #PageantryNorms:
“From Pageantry to Showbiz”
On the #9thEpisode of my Sunday show, the guests will be individuals who took the pageantry route as major stepping stones to getting more popularly known. And now, they have successfully crossed over to the wonderful world of show business:
1) Miss Universe Philippines 2013 and Miss Universe 2013 3rd Runner-Up turned TV Host/Actress Ara Arida
2) Miss Universe Philippines 2016 and 65th Miss Universe Top 6 turned TV actress Maxine Medina
3) Mutya ng Pilipinas Tourism International 2018 turned MYX VJ Aya Fernandez
4) Mr Grand Philippines and Mr Tourism Ambassador World 2018 turned Kapuso actor Alec Calderon
5) Mr Teen International PH 2017 turned PBB Housemate-turned-Kapamilya actor Argel Saycon
Join in the interactive discussion this coming Sunday, August 23, 4pm on TPP TV via The Philippine Pageantry.
Season 1 is nearing its finale. Time to plan something a little bit different for Season 2 which will start mid-September.
This coming Thursday afternoon will be the Press Presentation of the Official Candidates of Gentlemen of the Philippines 2017 courtesy of Co-Presentor Belmeré Skin Care Centre. Now on its 2nd year, the national male pageant promises to be a bigger and bolder event with the Preliminaries scheduled to take place in the Crown Jewel of the North – Hannah’s Beach Resort and Convention Center – which also happens to be the Official Presentor, from September 1-3. This is where competitions in Ethnic Costume, Swimwear and Formal Wear will take place, as well as the Sports Fast-Track to be conducted by Bond’s Optimal Fitness.
Back in Manila, the Talent Fast-Track will be held – along with the ongoing Social Media and Charity equivalents – before the Dinner-Finals Night scheduled on September 9 at the Grand Ballroom of Hotel Rembrandt in QC.
The thirty-one contenders embody the vision of Gentlemen Charities Inc (GCI) to look for young men with “more than good looks” – individuals who can dig deep beyond pure muscles and express their inner strength and advocacies along with back stories that show character and uniqueness.
The Official Candidates of Gentlemen of the Philippines 2017 are:
1. John David Berganio (Wales)
2. Melvin Lat (Lipa City, Batangas)
3. Al Reggie Dimalanas (Maguindanao)
4. Dan-Riel Cabigan (Carmona)
5. Gerard Bonanza (Legazpi City)
6. Mark Anthony Sy (Tarlac City)
7. Kristian Sarmiento (Lucban, Quezon)
8. Miguel De Castro (Laguna)
9. Wilfred Carlo Aquino (Leyte)
10. Ian Anthony Tan (Lucena City)
11. Christian Pot Castillo (Floridablanca, Pampanga)
12. John Alfred Bendana (England)
13. Juvienz Von Kaisser Maravilla (Olongapo City)
14. Manny Quintos (Tarlac Province)
15. Jay Jay Olano (South Italy)
16. Jush Rosales (Mulanay, Quezon)
17. Gerald Montero (Sta. Maria, Ilocos Sur)
18. Kevin Hernandez (North Italy)
19. Mark David Porcel (Mabalacat City, Pampanga)
20. Jose Gabriel Aquino (Bulacan)
21. Michael Gomez (North Cotabato)
22. Paul Guarnes (Iloilo)
23. Jamil Permigones (Alabat, Quezon)
24. Prince Argel Saycon (Bais City, Negros Oriental)
25. Aaron Sangcap (Concepcion, Tarlac)
26. Gandalf Ray Lao (Tawi-Tawi)
27. Vincent John Musni (Capas, Tarlac)
28. Donelle Karlo ‘DK’ Babiera (Dumaguete City)
29. Jethro Percival Peralta (San Clemente, Tarlac)
30. Rafael Jamir (Cavite City)
31. Keny Ong (Ilocos Sur)
Reigning top winner Andrea Biondo, who is also Mister Southeast Asia International, will be there to see who has what it takes to succeed him as Mister Universal Ambassador Philippines.
Watch out for normannorman.com’s coverage of the Press Presentation!
Truly. More than good looks.