The Miss World Philippines Organization signed a special partnership agreement with Megaworld Hotels and Resorts on May 4 at the Kingsford Hotel Manila.
In the press conference, dubbed “When WORLDS Meet,” the prestigious hotel chain was announced as the major sponsor of the forthcoming Miss World Philippines 2022 coronation night, scheduled on June 5 at the Mall of Asia Arena.
As part of the agreement, Megaworld’s properties will serve as the official venues of the various preliminary pageant activities of the Miss World Philippines 2022 pageant, including:
1. Kingsford Hotel Manila – Official Residence
2. Savoy Hotel Boracay/Belmont Hotel Boracay – Official Resorts Hotels (Beach Beauty Competition)
3. Belmont Hotel Manila – Personality Development Session
4. Richmond Hotel Eastwood – Official Headshot Photoshoot
5. Twin Lakes Tagaytay – Head to Head Challenge
6. Hotel Lucky Chinatown – Talent Competition/Beauty With A Purpose Presentation
7. Venice Piazza Mall, McKinley Hill – National Costume Competition
Gracing the event were three of the top Miss World Philippines 2022 queens: Miss World Philippines 2021 Tracy Maureen Perez, Miss Supranational Philippines 2021 Dindi Pajares, and reigning Miss Eco International 2022 Kathleen Paton. Also present were some of the official MWP 2022 candidates.
The contract signing signatories were Miss World Philippines National Director Arnold Vegafria and Megaworld Hotels and Resorts Managing Director Cleofe Albiso.
Hailing the agreement as a landmark initiative for the prestigious pageant, Vegafria remarked, “We are extremely honored to have partnered with one of the country’s leading and most prestigious hotel chains, and their world-class accommodations and service are truly befitting for our future queens.”
The agreement also augurs well for the Miss World Philippines Organization’s reinvigorated marketing campaign built around its new motto: Exceptionally Empowered Filipinas.