Usually at the start of each year, pageant fans would come up with their wish-list of ladies they want to see taking part in the upcoming season of national competitions.
Here are five (5) who could possibly be in the radar of followers:
1) Roberta Tamondong – after successfully completing her reign as Miss Eco Teen Philippines 2020 and Miss Eco Teen International 2020, this 19 Year-old Lagunense could be planning a pageant re-entry with hopes of getting a better crown for herself. Why not? She has the beauty, height and brains to do so. I can see her lining up for Binibining Pilipinas.
2) Maria Isabela Galeria – an unfinished business in Miss Universe Philippines may likely convince this tall and beautiful Sorsoganon to re-enter and possibly conquer the crown she was hoping to win last 2020.
3) Ma. Ahtisa Manalo – she was said to be looking at 2022 as the year when she would finally sign up for Miss Universe Philippines and represent her beloved Province of Quezon. She still has a business that keeps her busy always. But it is likely that she will find the time to cross over from BBP to MUPH.
4) Phoebe Godinez – Following last year’s impressive showing of Cebu City in the nationals, the Queen City of the South (or the entire province for that matter) will be most pressured to do back-to-backs. This tall Cebuana is currently a Candidate of Hiyas ng Pilipinas. But who’s stopping her from giving the other pageants a try this year? She has been waiting in the wings long enough.
5) Klea Pineda – now showbiz personalities joining pageants is nothing new. In fact, they always have an early edge when joining one. Klea just wrapped up with her teleserye commitments for GMA7. If she does not get another long-term project soon enough, then there is a good chance of seeing her in Miss World Philippines.
There are more possibilities in 2022.
This quintet is a teaser of beautiful Filipinas who just might shine this year.