Day 2 of the Miss World Philippines 2021 screening and the initial stage for #MrWorldPhilippines 2021 took place at the Crimson Function Room of Red Hotel Philippines today.
It is no secret by now that Ganiel Krishnan had the most lively interview among the aspirants, going as far as her quotable quote of “Miss World or nothing!” Thus far, she is the considered flag bearer of Kagandahang Flores in the competition, unless another surprise contender from the said camp shows up during the Final Screening scheduled for mid-April.
There was a nice mix of fresh and familiar applicants interviewed from both Aces & Queens and Kagandahang Flores Camp:
– the daughter of a former Mutya ng Pilipinas runner-up and Manhunt International 2nd Runner-Up;
– two beautiful Northern Samar lasses from the same municipality gunning for a good show in the pageant;
– another #phenomenal woman from 2020;
– a national titleholder who already represented us in an international pageant in South America;
– a tall Ilongga returning to the competition;
– a beautiful CPA who left the panel in awe;
– a Dumaguete lass who serenaded the judges with her soothing acoustic vocal talent;
– a female Welder from Batangas who grew up in an orphanage, but with both parents still alive;
– a tall 17 year-old eye candy from Makati who could gun for any of the titles if she plays her game plan right;
– a former pageant tabulator who aims to cross over and become a beauty queen;
– a statuesque Bicolana – tallest so far at 5’10” – who figured out well in a past edition of Miss Bicolandia;
– a well-trained teenager from Bukidnon who can give other pageant professionals a run for their pasarela money;
On the male side, there are seven I would like to give hints about:
– a Fil-Spanish six-footer of a mestizo football player from Alabang whose energy is infectious;
– a returning Mr World PH candidate who has leveled up and who could possibly dance his way to the finals;
– a Police Corporal from Bulacan who has long been wanting to temporarily step aside from his task in the police force and become a pageant king;
– a well-spoken guy who grew up almost all his life in Singapore and wants to do well in his first male pageant attempt ever;
– a tall Kapampangan who just finished his Entrepreneurship degree and exudes an all-around Pinoy charm.
– a reigning Ginoong Bulacan titleholder who has already made the rounds of other national male pageants in the past.
– and a Flight Attendant who already appeared in an online series
Let’s see who among them will eventually become Official Candidates in both national pageants!