During Day 1 of Screening for Miss World Philippines 2021 at Red Hotel Philippines, the #Independents were in control as all the ladies who submitted themselves for scrutiny by the panel came from those who are not affiliated with the two big beauty camps of the country. And there is quite a number of hidden gems with high potentials among them.
Almost all the reigning titleholders joined the screening panel save for Glyssa Perez who is still in Australia.
Just to give you hints on the identities of some of the aspirants:
– a Boholana Lawyer from Tagbilaran who teaches and specializes in Environmental Law;
– a Filipina-French ingenue who used to be UK-based;
– a Filipina-British charmer who used to be a talent of Starstruck and the GMA Artist Center;
– a former titleholder of a smaller national pageant who has already represented us internationally;
– a former Earth Warrior from Bataan who has now fully spread her wings as an Angel;
– a tall Batangueña who studied in Milan, Italy where she partially grew up;
– a former #hometowngirl of Mutya
– a doll-faced beauty who took part in a pageant organized by the biggest Sunday noontime show on Philippine TV;
– she was a #phenomenal woman last 2020;
– a Miss Iloilo titleholder;
Tomorrow, Day 2, the camp beauties will take centerstage along with the first batch of applicants for #MrWorldPhilippines 2021.