Here are six potential candidates for Mr World Philippines 2020/2021. Each of them have distinct looks and characteristics that could work well with the national male pageant:
1. From Angeles City, Pampanga, John Efraime JM Mamangun comes as a potential candidate for the national male pageant.
He is a 25 year old Cabin Crew of Philippine Airlines who graduated from the Angeles University Foundation with a Bachelor degree in Business and Accountancy.
A part-time model who stands 5’10”, he once took part in the search for Ginoong Angeles City.
2. Is he ready to conquer another #World?
This tall hunk already brought honor to the country when he placed 3rd Runner-Up during MAN of the WORLD 2019.
With the passing of time since, will he make the crossover and set his sights on potentially winning another crown – Mr World Philippines, that is?
Let’s see if JP Ocat is up to the challenge!
3. Michael Ver Anton Comaling is an all-around athlete who won a Gold Medal during the last SEA Games in Modern Pentathlon. He also does fencing, sprints and swimming. A certified Pride of Ormoc, he is.
Michael is a Sports Scholar of Ormoc Mayor and Actor Richard Gomez
4. Raed Fernandez Zghayer is a 6’2” Fil-Jordanian whose ultimate dream is to represent the Philippines in an international competition. He has done modeling in the past for World-Class Designer Michael Cinco.
This tall hunk has the makings of a good Mister Supranational entry, in my opinion.
5. Angelo Adarlo had his share of both national and international pageantry in the past.
Back in 2017, he was named Mr. Hannah’s Ecotourism Philippines before getting sashed as Mr Tourism World Philippines.
He traveled to Myanmar where he represented the country in Mister Tourism World. He placed 2nd Runner-Up.
Fast forward to 2020/2021: Will this tall and good-looking guy suit up for another national male pageant?
6. Aaron Davis was Best Model of the World Philippines during the finals of GLobal Asian Model back in 2018.
He went to Istanbul, Turkey where he represented the country in the male category of BEST MODEL of the WORLD and was awarded Best in Catwalk.
He was supposed to be part of this year’s Century Tuna Superbods. But due to the pandemic, he had to stay in New Zealand much longer than planned because of travel and safety restrictions.
But once things ease up, there is a good chance that we will see him resume where he left off.