I have long wanted to tackle the subject matter of pageant branding. And this coming Sunday, July 26 at 4pm, I will get to do just that.
In the 5th episode of Pageantry Norms titled “Empowering the Phenomenal Woman: The Miss Universe Philippines Brand”, I will endeavor to find answers to the following questions:
1. How is branding done for a pageant like Miss Universe Philippines?
2. What is the purpose behind your Miss Universe Philippines brand in today’s pandemic-ridden landscape of Philippine Pageantry?
3. What are the brand’s distinctive values?
The answers will come from the Marketing and Business Development Pillar of Miss Universe Philippines – Mr. Mario Garcia.
Additionally, here are more questions that will be answered by my other guests:
1. What’s it like to be called “Phenomenal”?
2. With the kind of branding MUPH is heading to (which is unlike the other national pageants), do you feel the pressure to live up to it?
3. Are you all for an authentic advocacy or is it more important to strengthen your core values as a person first?
Miss Universe Philippines 2020 candidates Billie Hakenson of Cavite, Pauline Amelinckx of Bohol and Paula Ortega of Albay will provide their inputs for the discussion.
Should you have any other questions in mind – both for Mr. Garcia and any one of the three ladies – please feel free to share them in the comments below.
Pageantry Norms can be watched on TPP TV via The Philippine Pageantry.