Five (5) interesting “Did-You-Know” specifics about your #Binibini19 Ilene Astrid de Vera:
1. Did you know that she loves doing fun sports like surfing, boxing and car racing?
2. Did you know that – before Bb. Pilipinas started this year – she applied with Qatar Airways and got accepted? She was told to wait three months (from mid Feb to May) to know when she will fly to Doha for training.
3. Did you know that she trained for Bb Pilipinas 2019 as early as November last year as soon as she passed her Mutya Ng Pilipinas and Miss Asia Pacific International crowns?
4. Did you know that a fortune teller told her last year that she should join a beauty pageant after seeing that she has a very big chance of winning again? She was also advised to take care of herself and start losing weight asap. Before that, she never had any close encounters with fortune tellers. She just felt that the person seemed very serious in everything that was told her. Our lovely Cebuana took that as one of the reasons why she is working hard for the pageant everyday.
5. Did you know that she worked closely with GABRIELA | A National Alliance of Women for her advocacy which is to spread awareness about women’s rights, especially that of single mothers? Being raised by one pushed her to champion this cause.
Catch Ilene in the much-awaited Press Presentation this week!
Photo credit: JAO