Let’s start with the 411 on Binibini 2 Kathrine Ventura to familiarize you on this #KF2018 bet for Bb. Pilipinas 2018:
– 22 years old from Antipolo City.
– Flight attendant
– Studied in Japan during grade school
– Can speak, write and sing in Japanese
– Inspirational speaker
– Singer and worship leader
– Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management, World Citi Colleges
– Honor student, Harris Memorial College
– Ms World Citi Colleges Antipolo 2012
– Ms. Rizal 1st runner up
– Ms. SIHM 2015 (School of International Hospitality Management)
– Mutya Ng Antipolo – Kalikasan 2016
– Circle of 10 2010 Image Model Search Grand Winner
“A lot of girls are dreaming of becoming a beauty queen, and it’s the same with my story, it is like fulfilling a childhood dream. I just want to make my parents proud and joining Bb. Pilipinas is one way of showing others how proud I am of how my parents raised me. I am aiming to win the crown because I know I can use this as a platform to share my own story, and it will open me many opportunities that can help me become empowered. Through this, I can also be a medium to empower others. Nothing is more fulfilling than reaching your personal dreams while making your parents proud and motivating others as well.
For this competition, I believe everything starts with your mind and how you see things. With my experiences in life, I learned to always have a positive outlook and envision positive things to happen. I know that despite the busy schedules and the preparations, I can still manage to enjoy the journey and give my best performance all the time.”