One of the flag-bearers of Kagandahang Flores for Bb. Pilipinas 2018 is a beautiful Cebuana named Murielle Adrienne Isidore Orais. Just call her Murielle. She’s no longer new in the pageant world after being crowned as Miss Philippines Water 2011. She kept a low profile after serving her reign, worked as FA for Philippine Airlines, and is also part of the Presidential Cabin Crew. It is only now that she has resurfaced. And how.
She is one of the #KF2018 applicants who made it to the BPCI office yesterday afternoon. Read the bio of this 5’7” charmer below.
Muriel Adrienne Isidore D Orais
26 YEARS OLD
Flight Attendant & Presidential Cabin Crew
TV and print ad model
St. Theresa’s College
Velez College until 3rd year
Graduated in National University
• loves to work out like indoor cycling, muay Thai and baking
• loves to travel been to a lot of places
Knowing their culture and exploring things that make my adrenaline pump.
• have done paragliding, parasailing, skiing, bungy jump, sky dive and hot air balloon.
•have investment stocks and food business
• celebrates her birthday at the orphanage of Franciscan sister of Guadalupe
• Volunteer as teacher at Aha Learning Center
– previous model of Metro Jewelry
➢ started joining pageants during college and joined a local pageant won as
Miss Philippines Earth Water 2011
– Face of Philippine Airlines