Starting the 1st week of December, or the 3rd to be exact, the candidates of the 1st Edition of Mister Tourism World will begin arriving in the country to compete for the title in this brand-new international male competition.
After a couple of days in Manila, they will all depart for Vigan City, Ilocos Sur – host for the entire pre-pageant activities and finals set for December 10 at the Vigan Convention Center.
This early, the only World Heritage City in the country is enthusiastically awaiting the candidates to show them the kind of warm hospitality we Filipinos are known for.
As of last count, there are already sixteen (16) confirmed delegates, with two more (Mexico and Puerto Rico) expected to finalize their participation any day from now.
The 1st Edition of Mister Tourism has the following confirmed delegates:
1) Luke Middlebrook of Australia 🇦🇺
2) Tieze Emiliano of Brazil 🇧🇷
3) Jake Edward Limtiaco of Guam 🇬🇺
4) Sanju Ray of India 🇮🇳
5) Muhammad Ryan Ramadhan of Indonesia 🇮🇩
6) Ahmad Obeid of Lebanon 🇱🇧
7) Fauzi Mohamad of Malaysia 🇲🇾
8) Ye Okkar Min Maung of Myanmar 🇲🇲
9) Sangit Shrestha of Nepal 🇳🇵
10) Cas Winters of the Netherlands 🇳🇱
11) Kian Sumague of the Philippines 🇵🇭
12) Поповић Милош (Milos Popovic) of Serbia 🇷🇸
13) Dulish Thennakone of Sri Lanka 🇱🇰
14) Alexander Portnoff of Sweden 🇸🇪
15) Khunphan Suphachok of Thailand 🇹🇭
16) Travis Andre Ross of the US Virgin Islands 🇻🇮
We look forward to welcoming all of you to where it’s more fun – the Philippines!
Presenters are the City of Vigan and the Provincial Government of Ilocos Sur through the Provincial Tourism Office. Official Residences are One Vittoria Hotel and DaHome Pension.
Watch out for more details soon!