Following the Grand Launch of Gentlemen of the Philippines last Saturday, February 27, the search is now officially open. Online applications are accepted via the Facebook page of the advocacy-centered male competition where you can sign up.
Alternatively, you may also send a short bio-data together with two (2) clear and recent photos (one close-up and one full body) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the qualifications:
– 18-27 years of age with a minimum height of 5’10”
– At least college level or two-year course graduate
– Strictly with Filipino descent
– Can express himself in both English and/or Filipino
– Good moral character
– With a physically fit body and healthy lifestyle
Deadline for applications has been set for March 30, 2016. Screenings will be conducted starting the first week of April. Pre-pageant activities will reel of by the second week of June, leading to the much-awaited finals on June 25.
Be a Gentleman. Be the Gentleman.