So why is being Miss Universe a truly life-changing victory for Pia Wurtzbach? Let us count the many ways:
1) A year-long salary as Miss Universe. Amount undisclosed.
2) Luxury Accomodations in a New York City Apartment for her entire reign, inclusive of living expenses.
3) A one-year scholarship from the New York Film Academy College of Visual Performing Arts
4) A one year supply of hair care and other products from Chi
5) A new custom Diamond tiara and jewelry designed by DIC
6) Shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes
7) Swimwear by YamamaY
8) A year’s worth of skincare products from Image Skincare
9) Gym Membership to Gravity Fitness @Le Parker Meridien Hotel and Hair Services from John Barrett Salon
10) A modeling portfolio from Fadil Berisha
11) Dermatology and skincare services from Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher
12) Professional Health and Nutrition Consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot and Dental Services by Dr. Jan Linhart
13) Professional representation by the Miss Universe Organization
14) Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
15) Access to various New York City events invluding casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties
16) Personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization
Most importantly, the fame and pride that comes with the title is the most priceless part of it all!
So do you want to become the 65th Miss Universe? 🙂