Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism 2011 Isabella Manjon is the official Philippine delegate to Miss Tourism Queen International 2011 in Xi’an, China. With the successful forays of Shamcey Supsup, Gwendoline Ruais, Dianne Necio and Athena Mae Imperial in their respective competitions, her bid to end the year on a high note needs our support. And that means voting for her in the MTQI website.
courtesy of isnaberongmacutelet
A single vote in the website (equivalent to 10 votes) costs USD3.00. I know it hurts the pocket, but if you’re one of those who have the spare fund to do so, then consider it a gift to Isabella.
1. Voting Closing date on the 26th December 2011, 1700 Hour (GMT +08:00).
2. You may vote as many times as you like through Miss Tourism Queen International online voting engine provided in this website.
3. A minimum 10 votes cost USD 3.00, 50 votes cost USD15.00, 100 votes cost USD30.00, 400 votes cost USD100.00 and 1200 votes cost USD300.00 with Credit/Debit Card payments only.
4. All payment & transactions will be performed via a third party Internet Payment Engine (WorldPay).
5. Should a candidate withdraws, or is replaced or is disqualified, there will be no refunds in votes to the voter and his credit card. Monies once paid for votes are non refundable.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. Results will be published in the Miss Tourism Queen International Website.
8. No employees of Miss Tourism Queen International Organization, its promotion partners, its advertising agencies or their families are eligible to enter.
9. Miss Tourism Queen International Organization shall reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this contest.
10 Votes will be taken in only before cut-off time. Votes after cut off time will not be valid. The counter will be based by our IT system house based in Singapore.
11. Miss Tourism Queen International Organization reserves the right to reject votes used by fraudulent credit cards and may disqualify the contestant’s votes.
If you want to cast a vote for Isabella, click HERE.
Our bet will be leaving for Xi’an (via Beijing) early next week. And the girl is giving her 100% to place in MTQI, if not bring home the crown.
Let’s support Isabella! 🙂