The stage looks great! And the ladies are having the time of their lives in Nha Trang, Vietnam!
Don’t forget that this coming Saturday, December 4, the coronation night of Miss Earth 2010 will unfold. Who will be the successor of Miss Earth 2009 Larissa Ramos? Who will be the Elemental Beauties – Misses Water, Air and Fire – this year?
The answers rest on the hands of these ten (10) individuals who will serve as this year’s Board of Judges:
• Mike Rosenthal – Hollywood photographer to the stars; guest photographer and judge on the TV show “America’s Next Top Model”
• Marie J.Y.E. Collart – Actress, Producer, Publicist, and Spokesperson to American and French Stars
• Rachel Grant de Longueuil – Hollywood Actress and Eco-Activist
• Ella Bella – Youth Ambassador for the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP)
• Eddy Tan – Head, Star World, FX, [V]. TVN & Nat Geo
• Karla Paula Henry – Miss Earth 2008
• Nenad Bratic – Famous architect of Aedas Interiors Company in Hong Kong
• Pham Sanh Chau – Secretary General of the Vietnam National Commission for UNESCO
• Hoang Dai Thanh – Chief Editor of the Journal of Young Fashion Designers
• Nguyen Nhu Quynh – Vietnamese Artist; many of her designs were selected for exhibition at the Musée de Mode, Paris in 2010. She is also a Violinist and a Dancer
Below is the dance rehearsal video of the ladies’ opening number:
video courtesy of YouTube/CynthiaTongSpicy
There will be two telecasts in the Philippines – one at 9pm over cable channel StarWorld and another at a later hour on ABS-CBN Channel 2.
And watch out for my hot picks for the crown come Saturday morning! 😉