FYI, nobody got the accurate order of Miss Universe 2013 (Venezuela) and four runners-up (Spain, Ecuador, Philippines, Brazil). It was really difficult, I admit. Who would have thought that the likes of popular guesses Puerto Rico, Ukraine, Israel, France and USA will miss the Top 5?
Anyways, I used a simple points-based system in deciding on who came closest with his/her predictions, as follows:
1. For correctly predicting Miss Universe 2013, thirty (30) points will be awarded.
2. For correctly predicting the 1st Runner-Up, twenty (20) points will be awarded.
3. For correctly predicting the 2nd Runner-Up, fifteen (15) points will be awarded. (Nobody got this part at all)
4. For correctly predicting the 3rd Runner-Up, twelve (12) points will be awarded.
5. For correctly predicting the 4th Runner-Up, ten (10) points will be awarded.
6. For correctly predicting one or more of the Top 5 but not in the right order or placement, five (5) points each will be awarded.
As a result, we have one (1) entry that garnered forty-two (42) points. This guy correctly guessed Venezuela as Miss Universe and Philippines as 3rd Runner-Up. See the screenshot of his predictions below.
Since our winner is living in the USA, he will be sent a USD100 Amazon Gift Card within the week.
Congratulations to our winner, Mr. Chris Piol Cameros of Hayward, California!
Thank you to all 302 of you who joined our Fun Prediction Contest.
The next one will happen in Bb. Pilipinas 2014! Unless, I get a sponsor for Miss Earth 2013.